Porn Star August Ames Dies At 23


The adult star’s death comes just days after she made
headlines for being involved in a homophobia scandal .
On December 3, Ames’ caused a stir on social media when
she tweeted that she had refused to work with male adult
film performers in a shoot for the porn studio EroticaX.
Ames received immediate backlash for her rant, with various
gay porn performers accusing her of being homophobic.
She tweeted: “Whichever (lady) performer is replacing me
tomorrow for @EroticaXNews, you’re shooting with a guy
who has shot gay porn, just to let cha know. BS is all I
can say. Do agents really not care about who they’re
representing? #LAdirect I do my homework for my body.”
whichever (lady) performer is replacing me tomorrow for
@EroticaXNews , you’re shooting with a guy who has shot
gay porn, just to let cha know. BS is all I can say
Do agents really not care about who they’re representing?
#ladirect I do my homework for my body
— August Ames (@AugustAmesxxx) December 3, 2017
Ames’ page was quickly flooded with criticism over the
controversial tweet, but she was quick to shut down her
haters, insisting she’s not homophobic. “NOT
homophobic,” she said in a tweet, adding, “Most girls
don’t shoot with guys who have shot gay porn, for
safety. That’s just how it is with me. I’m not putting
my body at risk, i don’t know what they do in their
private lives.”
“How am I homophobic if I myself am attracted to
women? Not wanting to have sex with gay men is not
homophobic; they don’t want to have sex with me either
so byeeeee”
NOT homophobic. Most girls don’t shoot with guys who
have shot gay porn, for safety. That’s just how it is
with me. I’m not putting my body at risk, i don’t know
what they do in their private lives.

Comments

TRENDING NOW

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

The Difference Between Medicine And Disease -

Ronnie's Tips - Betting Made Easy