" I Know Evil When I See One. DJ Olu Was Killed, Ask Them What The Used Him For" - Davido's Hypeman, Special Splesh Breaks The Silence.

Early yesterday, we brought you reports that for the second time in a week, after the death of Tagbo, Nigerian popstar, Davido lost two friends close to him. DJ Olu (Olugbenga Abiodun) the son of popular oil tycoon, ‘Dapo Abiodun’ and one of DMW crew ‘Chime’ were said to have died earlier yesterday inside their car. The shocked singer reacted to news of their deaths on his Snapchat – Earlier today, Davido’s hypeman, Special Spesh, in his own reaction, stated that he knows evil when he sees one, he wrote; I DISAGREE!!!!!!!!! THEY KNOW I SAY MY MIND!!! ASK THEM WAT THEY DID TO HIM OR WAT THEY USED HIM FOR O!!!!👀💔😡 #STAYWOKE!!

Comments

TRENDING NOW

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

The Difference Between Medicine And Disease -

Ronnie's Tips - Betting Made Easy