I thought he was such a role model - D'banj takes dig at Eedris Abdulkareem

D’banj has subtly responded to Eedris Abdulkareem who called him talentless and stupid for breaking up with Don Jazzy. The Kokomaster reacted to the ‘Jaga Jaga’ crooner during a chat with Saturday Beats. “At first, I did not see the video where Eedris spoke about me and initially, I thought it was something else till people sent me the video. I have seen different videos of him talking about different artistes that are young enough to be his kids. I would have thought that if he was such a role model, there were better ways he could pass his message across but I have nothing against him. I have nothing more to say about him. I feel people just have different ways of expressing themselves.” The ‘Oliver Twist’ crooner shared his experience on fatherhood and how it changed him and made him a lot more responsible. “Being a father is very humbling. I have always acted as a father to a lot of young artistes from the days of Mo Hits but now, I have a child of my own. When he was born, I was in the hospital and as I held his hands, it made me realise that to whom much is given, much is expected. This is someone’s life that I am responsible for. It is not just about fatherhood but now I have a family. Before I became a family man, I took decisions without looking back. I could decide to sleep on the Mainland; I could decide to chill with my friends. But now, I have responsibilities. I have people that I am responsible for and we are growing together. The good thing is that I have a great partner and I love it. Each time I look into the eyes of my son, I know that it is real; I have to keep working harder,” he said. D’banj recently signed out checks to winners who emerged from his CREAM platform raffle draws. The entertainer and business man talked about CREAM platform which clocked 1 recently.

Comments

TRENDING NOW

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

The Difference Between Medicine And Disease -

Ronnie's Tips - Betting Made Easy