“I Introduced Wande Coal To Don Jazzy But They Forgot Me After Their Success” – Konga

In a recent interview with GoldmyneTV, Nigerian icon rapper, “Konga” claims to have helped introduce singer Wande Coal to D’banj and Don Jazzy. Konga reveal how God used him as an instrument towards Wande Coal’s success. “I remember I was performing somewhere when Wande Coal stepped up to me and was like ‘ahh baba your boy dey here, baba wetin dey for your boy na’ – and I was like okay, follow me – I took him to Don Jazzy and I said D’banj just listen to this boy, and Wande sang ‘Ololufe’ “After one or two verses Don Jazzy was like take my number and call me the next morning, and I was like Don Jazzy na so? And he said no worry we go see” Konga however went on to say after all of that, Don Jazzy, D’banj or even Wande Coal never gave him a call to say; “ahh Konga thank you oo, we don make so much millions, we appreciate. They don’t even pick my call, not like I’m asking for my own share or anything like that.” He says. Source : Goldmyne

Comments

Emma said…
Eyahh... Sorry oo. So u still dey wait for ur own share of the millions?. Wait till Christ come

TRENDING NOW

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Justice Ademola's Voluntary Retirement Announcement Was A Ruse To Cover Up His Sack From The Nigerian Judiciary - NJC

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert