'I'm Never Bathing Again' - Nigerian Lady Says After 2face Hugged Her

When a you get to meet a rare Legend, and he hugs you tight, what do you do? Take to Social Media and vow never again to take your bath, to prevent his scent from leaving your body!? A young Lady on Facebook identified as Njideka Akabogu has vowed never to take her bath again after she met with 2face Idibia, and he hugged her. “I met Tuface Idibia, He hugged me”, Njideka exclaimed on Facebook, she continued; “I’m never bathing again! Matter of fact, I’m retiring and going back to my village. What She Wrote on Facebook; “If you know me then you know how much this means to me! I met Tuface Idibia! He hugged me!!! I’m never bathing again! Matter of fact, I’m retiring and going back to my village. Life = Made!!! ”
Source : naija olofofo

Comments

TRENDING NOW

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Justice Ademola's Voluntary Retirement Announcement Was A Ruse To Cover Up His Sack From The Nigerian Judiciary - NJC

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert