Nigerian artiste and show promoter, Rafioso, has slammed Timaya over his statement that Eedris Abdulkareem is a dirty looking igbo smoker who wasn’t nice to a lot of people not nice to a lot of people during his reigning days. You recall, in an Instagram video rant last week, Timaya lashed out at Eedris Abdulkareen after Eedris went on Goldmyne TV to express his disappointment with the quality of music Timaya was making. A pained Timaya didn’t take the criticism well so he lashed out at Eedris saying Eedris is a dirty looking igbo smoker that should be ashamed of himself. According to Timaya, Eedris was not nice to a lot of people, including his former colleague, Rafioso. Timaya ranted: “I was your backup artiste and you were not even appreciative. Did you even know my name? You regarded me like a nobody…I paid my transport to your shows because I was learning. You never paid me…How many people don blow through you? How many people have you helped? Where is them Rafioso, all thos...
Comments