DJ Olu's Father Recounts Last Moments With His Son, And It Was So Touching

Late DJ Olu’s father, Dapo Abiodun during the burial recalled the last moments he had with his son and how he would miss him revealing that he questioned God for the kind of tragedy that has befallen on him. He said: “We were very close. I remember I would report Olu to my mother and she would say a tree doesn’t fall from a tree. I saw him for the last time last week Sunday when we had lunch; Olu was always wanting to please me. He was supposed to go back to Coventry last week for his postgraduate school but he begged me to allow him to stay for just one week because he wanted to commission his petrol station and car wash business. I begged him to go to school promising him that I would help do everything while he was away but he refused. If he had gone back to school, he wouldn’t have died. I pray that I don’t have to reciprocate this kind of visit to anyone present here.” The service was very emotional as speaker after speaker poured eulogies on the late DJ Olu who was found dead alongside a friend, Chime Okafor last Saturday. Seni Saraki, son of Senate President Bukola Saraki, spoke about how the late DJ Olu was like the elder brother he never had and would really miss him. DJ Olu’s mom, Bidemi Abiodun said she would miss his son, adding that his death has shattered a part of her life but she will remain strong because she knew he was resting within the bosom of the Lord, while his brother called him his mentor and friend. DJ Olu’s elder sister said she saw him as an elder brother even though she was older. Also present at the service include several of his entertainment colleagues like Mayorkun, Naeto C, and Davido’s manager Asa Asika.

Comments

TRENDING NOW

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Justice Ademola's Voluntary Retirement Announcement Was A Ruse To Cover Up His Sack From The Nigerian Judiciary - NJC

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert