Can Newton Disses Female Reporter

Cam Newton owes a female reporter a big apology - - for disrespecting her during a news conference because she 's a woman . .. and the reporter is justifiably upset . The Carolina Panthers QB was taking questions from the media when Jourdan Rodrigue asked how he felt about WR Devin Funchess being more physical when running his routes . Newton laughed and then said , "It 's funny to hear a female talk about routes ." Jourdan - - who covers the Panthers for the Charlotte Observer - - replied on Twitter, "I don 't think it's ' funny' to be a female and talk about routes . I think it 's my job ." When asked if anyone spoke with Cam after the incident she said , " I spoke with him after and it was worse." " I chose not to share , because I have an actual job to do today and one he will not keep me from ."

Comments

TRENDING NOW

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Justice Ademola's Voluntary Retirement Announcement Was A Ruse To Cover Up His Sack From The Nigerian Judiciary - NJC

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert