D'banj Says Fatherhood Is Humbling

Nigerian singer, Dapo Oyebanjo, popularly known by his stage name Dbanj has talked about being a father four months after the arrival of little Daniel the third. The artiste welcomed his first child with wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, in May, 2017. In an interview with The Punch, the singer expressed that because of the responsibilities he gained after becoming a family man he has to think before making decisions. Dbanj also noted that he was overjoyed when he held his son in his hands for the first time. READ ALSO: Comedian Seyi Law's daughter appears on a billboard as she clocks one (photos) Dbanj talks about how being a father changed him He said: “Being a father is very humbling. I have always acted as a father to a lot of young artistes from the days of Mo Hits but now, I have a child of my own. When he was born, I was in the hospital and as I held his hands, it made me realise that to whom much is given, much is expected. This is someone’s life that I am responsible for.”
The singer added: “It is not just about fatherhood but now I have a family. Before I became a family man, I took decisions without looking back. I could decide to sleep on the Mainland; I could decide to chill with my friends. But now, I have responsibilities.”

Comments

TRENDING NOW

"The Smallest Coffins Are The Heaviest ": Tears Roll As 4-Year Old Girl Brutally Raped And Murdered In South Africa, Is Laid To Rest

Idris Saved Your Life When Cult Boys Wanted To Kill You! - Rafioso Slams Timaya

Thirteen Persons Hospitalised As Explosion Rocks Akure

Cocaine & Sex Abuse Confession: August Ames Told All On Tragic Life Before Suicide

Namibian's Teach American R&B Singer 'Omarion' Lesson Of His Life, Refuses To Show Up At His Free Concert

The Greatest Human Murderer, 'Charles Manson Dead At 83

Ronnie's Tips For 31st October

More Nigerians Return From Libyan "Slave Camps"

The Difference Between Medicine And Disease -

Ronnie's Tips - Betting Made Easy